Competition time!* Pancake Day has really ‘creped’ up on us this year ????. To celebrate, we’re giving away a gorgeous Netherton Foundry crepe pan and a Homepride apron to help you create the perfect pancakes. To enter, all you need to do is share a video of you flipping a pancake with the hashtag #FlipwithFred before 16th February. There’s runner-up prizes too, so what are you waiting for? Full T&C’s below.
Draw open to residents of Great Britain. To enter: Follow @homeprideflour on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Upload to a publicly viewable personal social media channel a video of yourself, a friend or family member flipping a pancake. Tag the post with #FlipwithFred. Entry Dates: 00.00am on 02/02/2018 to 11.59pm on 16/02/2018. Prize: 1x winner will win 1x Netherton Foundry frying pan and 1x Homepride apron, 5x runner-ups will receive 1x heart-shaped frying pan.
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Kerry Foods Ltd, Thorpe Lea Manor, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8HY
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however internet access and either a valid Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account with publicly viewable content is required.
3. All entrants must follow either @homeprideflour on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and use the hashtag ‘#FlipwithFred’ accompanied by a video including pancakes in order to enter.
4. One entry permitted per social media account. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
5. Prize draw to be open from 00.00am on Friday 2nd February 2018 to 11.59pm on Friday 16th February 2018.
How to enter:
6. Using personal social media channels, follow @homeprideflour on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Upload to your channel, a video of yourself, a friend or family member flipping a pancake with the #FlipwithFred in the description.
7. Please ensure you ask for consent from anyone in the video before uploading the content. Children under the age of 16 will require guardian consent before uploading.
8. Please ensure no obvious logos other than Homepride flour are obvious in the video content
9. 1x winner will win 1x Netherton Foundry frying pan and 1x Homepride apron, 5x runner-ups will receive 1x heart-shaped frying pan.
Winner Selection and Notification
10. All valid entries will go into a draw and the prize draw winners will be selected at random under independent supervision and announced on the Homepride Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages. They will also be notified by direct message on their entry platform within 28 days of the closing date. Please ensure your social media settings enable you to receive direct messages from the Promoter.
11. Should the winner not claim their prize within 28 working days of receiving notice from the Promoter that they have won the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time.
12. Winner must supply valid and suitable address for delivery of the prize.
13. The winner’s full name and county can be found at http://www.winners-list.co.uk/ within 3 months of the closing date.
14. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
15. Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post -
a. contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
b. includes the names of any individual without their express permission; or
c. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).
16. The Promoter will not be liable for entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible, delayed or damaged. No responsibility is accepted for entries or claims lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure.
17. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, and the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days). The Promoter will also refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. This can also be applied if there is a breach of any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. The winner agrees to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
23. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to Homepride Flour’s social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc.) pages or elsewhere during the draw that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants or the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the draw. The promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
24. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
25. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
26. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes.
27. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
28. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 16 years) has parental or guardian consent.
Promoter: Kerry Foods Ltd, Thorpe Lea Manor, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8HY