6'' Deep blini pan, a small 15.5cm Oven Safe spun iron frying pan
- Brand: Netherton Foundry
- Product Code: NFS-181
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £29.17
Shropshire Made 6" (15.5cm) Oven Safe Spun Iron Deep Blini Pan ©
Perfect for sides, ideal for individual portions.
Why it's special:
May be used in oven.
Perfect for range stoves, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen & induction hobs (heat slowly to keep flat).
Why Choose a pre-seasoned pan?
No chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of the pan.
Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time.
Why use an Iron pan?
Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable.
What’s special about OUR spun black iron pans?
- If you are cooking meat or fish - oil the food, not the pan
- Be patient; allow the food to cook before trying to turn it over.
- Don't fry food straight from the fridge, allow it to come up to room temperature.
Every time you use the pan, heat it SLOWLY to frying temperature, then you can use full power.This is especially important if you are using powerful cooking hobs such as induction.
- Use a hob the same size as the pan base, small rings WILL warp big pans.
- Never drop a hot pan into cold water. This will buckle it.